"Surviving on a Whisper" - Emilee King

Arie is not like other girls. She is on the run from people who want something that she has. Her persecutors are strong and many, but she has wits and isn´t exactly weak either. But what happens when right and wrong blend together? When the people aren´t who they seemed to be? When her whole world turns upside down?
This book is amazing. I simply have to start like this. To be honest when I started it, I wasn´t caught in it immediately. Which was mostly because because I´ve read this as an e-book and on my phone and in my mind is this blockade that I can´t read on my phone. So it took me a while to read on but once I had a tablet, I finished it straight away.
"Surviving on a Whisper" is not only amazing - it is a rollercoaster. You think something is true - let me tell you: It isn´t. Or is it? Wait, what did I just read? Is this real? Or the other way round? Or -? Wait, what??? So many twists. So yeah, if you´re looking for a book full of surprises and really interesting character developments, this should be your next read.
It's also rather easily written, without long and complex sentences and to me it was rather easy to see through the characters eyes and understand their motives.
That´s all I´m saying about this book right now. Thank you for your attention :D

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

"London Stalker"

"Tick Tack: Wie lange kannst du lügen?" - Megan Miranda

"Morgens leerer abends voller" - Tobias Keller