"The Crown" - Kiera Cass

Eadlyn Schreave is still in the middle of her Selection and she isn´t sure who will end up as her Prince Consort. As time passes by though, the number of questionable suitors seems to get smaller by itself.
I love the way you get to know each of the left suitors better, learn things that make you like them even more. And Eadlyn did so well. She developed from a selfish duckling into a warm-hearted, considerate swan, who cares about her people and her family and makes much more responsible and grown-up decisions. She even manages to get along with Josie, whom she kind of hated before. And then she falls in love with the sweetest person ever. I love it.
America and Maxon are amazing parents. I love how they´re there for her children, especially for Eadlyn, who needs them so much.
Kiera Cass managed to write the perfect ending to this series. Although I could read on and on and on, more stories of America, Maxon and Eadlyn, I love this ending and I could read it over and over again.
I started “The Heir” with doubts about Eadlyn´s personality and now I´ve finished “The Crown” loving and adoring her so much.
Read this series. You won´t regret it!!!

Kommentare

Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

"London Stalker"

"Tick Tack: Wie lange kannst du lügen?" - Megan Miranda

"Die 100" - Kass Morgan